Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wiz Khalifa - Wiz Khalifa Contributing To Miley Cyrus And Britney Spears' Pop Comebacks

Wiz Khalifa
Rapper Wiz Khalifa is helping to give Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears' new albums a hip-hop flavour after recording songs for both pop stars for free.
The Black and Yellow hitmaker has been hitting the studio for a variety of new projects and reveals he's contributed guest verses to the two singers' highly-anticipated comeback releases.
He tells America's Sister 2 Sister magazine, "I'm recording, I'm doing a lot of features... I did a song with Miley Cyrus. I'm on Britney Spears' album... I'm doing a lot of different stuff in the studio."
And Khalifa offered up his services for free - because he only works with musicians he's fans of: "A lot of artists, they do make their money off of features, but I don't really charge people for features because if I do a song with you, that means I f**k with you (I'm a fan) and I see some good coming from the project, so I don't really have to get paid up front. You get royalties on your song when the song sells."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Total Pageviews

Contact us

you can contact us by sending an email to entermixgist@gmail.com and for advert enquiry send us an email entermixgist@gmail.com or call 07062652182

PRESTADS:

About

entermixgist deals with latest entertainment gist,life style,event and campus gist,place your advert with us to reach your target audience we offer Banner Advertisement and text Advertisement for adevert rate and more info contact us at entermixgist@gmail.com