Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

‘I’d be in Trouble if My Parents See My Miss Nigeria Dress’ – Opeyemi Awoyemi

Screen-Shot-2013-07-10-at-9.15.47-PM


…that awkward moment when an unflattering image of an individual hits social media and causes an abundance of ruckus leading to a ‘What was I thinking’ moment by the owner of said image.
That’s exactly the case for model, Opeyemi Awoyemi who has apparently developed cold feet following her outing in a risque outfit to the 2013 Miss Nigeria beauty pageant.
According to soft-sell magazine, Encomium, the 2005 finalist of the Nokia Face of Africa contest is quite disturbed over the backlash her dress got and is even saying she didn’t know the would reveal her breast and skin.
In her words: ‘I am disturbed over the picture in circulation. I have seen it on some blogs. I didn’t know it could get to that. The dress didn’t appear like that when I tried it on at home, it ‘s chiffon and I didn’t know it would reveal my breast and skin. I actually caused it myself. I am a quiet and conservative person, I have never worn a rubbish dress like this in my entire life”
Miss Awoyemi went on to say that her parents hadn’t seen her dress and would be in trouble if they do. She however exonerated the designer of any blame stating that she was just doing her thing being a young, upcoming designer.
So, what’s your take on the situation?


SOURCE: pulse.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Total Pageviews

Contact us

you can contact us by sending an email to entermixgist@gmail.com and for advert enquiry send us an email entermixgist@gmail.com or call 07062652182

PRESTADS:

About

entermixgist deals with latest entertainment gist,life style,event and campus gist,place your advert with us to reach your target audience we offer Banner Advertisement and text Advertisement for adevert rate and more info contact us at entermixgist@gmail.com