Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Hips Don’t Lie

Mercy Johnson vs Crystal Okoye


“What’s your selling point?” That is the catch phrase of D’Prince’s song and I guess he was trying to ask what a lady has as her unique advantage over others. It could be the eyes, the boobs ala Cossy Orjiakor, the legs, the backside or, in the case of budding actress, Crystal Okoye, the hips. This much she is trying to use as her main entry level and claim to fame in the movie industry, but she has actually picked on the wrong competition by claiming that Mercy Johnson’s hips are a child’s play compared to hers.
Here what she said; “My selling point are my hips. I think Mercy Johnson’s hips are just learning where mine are. I know that I am well-shaped. If you ask me, I have got the best shape in Nollywood. And it is just not my hips alone; my eyes, my legs and my height as a woman all compliment my nice figure.” Hmmmm… over to you. Who wins this contest?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Total Pageviews

Contact us

you can contact us by sending an email to entermixgist@gmail.com and for advert enquiry send us an email entermixgist@gmail.com or call 07062652182

PRESTADS:

About

entermixgist deals with latest entertainment gist,life style,event and campus gist,place your advert with us to reach your target audience we offer Banner Advertisement and text Advertisement for adevert rate and more info contact us at entermixgist@gmail.com