Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Star Actress, Benita Nzeribe Needs A man


This is really serious and I think the pressure of getting married is really telling on star actress, Benita Nzeribe as she has come out to say that even if a wheel barrow pusher comes her way, she is ready to go into a marital union with him. Benita who has acted in over a hundred Nollywood movies and in her mid-30s, said: “If I have to say the truth, marriage is not all about money or the little things of life. We should marry for real love. That is why I see myself as being able to marry whoever I am in love with, no matter his status in life. That is to say, even if the guy is a wheel barrow pusher, I would marry him so long as my heart is with him.” Enough said! Where are those guys in Ojota, Ojuelegba, Mile 12 and Alaba-Suru? This is your chance guys. Beni is willing to mingle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Total Pageviews

Contact us

you can contact us by sending an email to entermixgist@gmail.com and for advert enquiry send us an email entermixgist@gmail.com or call 07062652182

PRESTADS:

About

entermixgist deals with latest entertainment gist,life style,event and campus gist,place your advert with us to reach your target audience we offer Banner Advertisement and text Advertisement for adevert rate and more info contact us at entermixgist@gmail.com