Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

I Was Dumped By My Girlfriend Because I Cheated On Her - Burna Boy

 
Burna Boy who is currently single explains why he was dumped by his girlfriend .

On his celebrity crush he replied by saying: None at the moment… outside Naija, I haven’t thought about that, may be Rihanna. Nah! Rihanna’s now somehow sef (laughs). Mehn, I don’t know again oh. Everyone has broken my heart (laughs).

Burna also confessed to have been dumped by a girl a very long time ago for cheating on her.
Burna who said he doesn't smoke now when asked his experience in England while he was schooling said "It felt like it was forever. You know what I’m saying; imagine you’re in school forever – that’s just wrong man (laughs). And then again, I just felt like that because that wasn’t in the plan for me.
Athough he finished high school, the whole university part took the backseat.

On if he is fashionable
Hell yeah! I mean, I feel like I’m in my own lane in every aspect, especially fashion. For example, I wear Versace shades, now everybody wears Versace shades. You know the whole rocking of print shirts and bringing back the 90’s and now, it’s just catching on. So, may be one day I’ll change it to like… futuristic and then, everyone will be doing it. You’ll see, you know. Never though, I won’t go to Will.I.Am’s extent though (laughs). That’s just a different n****.
What would you never be caught wearing?
I don’t know – something that doesn’t look good.
Do you have any style icons?
Shabba Ranks.
How would you describe your style of fashion?
Men, it’s me, men.
You have a lot of tattoos and they are easily one of your identifiers. What inspired you to get your first tattoo?
It’s me, man, you get me. It’s a decision that I made.
Are there some of them that mean more to you?
Every single one of them is very significant to me because everything on my body is a story so it kind of represents who I am. That’s what tattoos are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Total Pageviews

Contact us

you can contact us by sending an email to entermixgist@gmail.com and for advert enquiry send us an email entermixgist@gmail.com or call 07062652182

PRESTADS:

About

entermixgist deals with latest entertainment gist,life style,event and campus gist,place your advert with us to reach your target audience we offer Banner Advertisement and text Advertisement for adevert rate and more info contact us at entermixgist@gmail.com