Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

You Want To Marry me? Wait For Five Years Says Yoruba Actress,Eniola Badmus

Eniola Badmus 3


If you had nursed the dreams of taking Nollywood’s plus sized actress, Eniola Badmus, she of the Gbogbo Bigz Girls fame, to the altar, you have to think again because she has come sounded this alert that she must date a man for 5 solid years before she can marry her. She must have her reasons for wanting to date a man that long or maybe she wants to ‘know’ everything about him, but she is really serious on this. But she is not averse to having children out of wedlock though. She said in a recent interview; “What is the point if I marry today and tomorrow it’s over? What’s the essence? I am living my life. I will have a baby when necessary. Marriage is good but what’s the essence of me getting married today and tomorrow I’m not in it? For any man I am going to marry or call my husband, we should be together for five years before we walk down the aisle. We may have children but at least after five years, I will know that you’re ready for me. Not getting married today, and tomorrow he’s out! I’ve seen it happen to my friends, I don’t want to go through that trauma.” Guys, are you still game?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Total Pageviews

Contact us

you can contact us by sending an email to entermixgist@gmail.com and for advert enquiry send us an email entermixgist@gmail.com or call 07062652182

PRESTADS:

About

entermixgist deals with latest entertainment gist,life style,event and campus gist,place your advert with us to reach your target audience we offer Banner Advertisement and text Advertisement for adevert rate and more info contact us at entermixgist@gmail.com