Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Body Is Mine And I Can Expose It – Adaora Akubilo, Nigerian Model

Adaora-Akubilo 1


This is the terse diatribe 24-year-old Nigerian model of international repute, Adora Akubilo has fired to her countrymen who are in the habit of criticizing her for her nude pictures every other day.
The American born Igbo model feels that she has the right to pose in the nude for Sport Illustrated Magazine and does not mind whose Ox is gored as long as her body belongs to her. In a recent interview with Culture Shock Nigeria, Adaobi, said; “Well, what I would say about the blog posts and the nudity thing, my father is very proud of me, first and foremost. I am a well rounded individual. I did everything he wanted me to do, and kind of like what I wanted to do, like going to school, getting my education, and this is just something that I’m adding to my resume and my life achievements and accomplishments so he’s very proud of me. And as long as I’m happy that’s all he cares about. If I wasn’t comfortable doing it and if I felt like I was in some way doing something that would embarrass my family, I would never do anything that would embarrass my family or myself for that matter. So nudity done in a tasteful way, and if you’re comfortable, God created these bodies of ours, you know, I’m just celebrating it and getting paid at the same time so that’s a good thing.”
Hmmm, good talk there Adaobi. Go on, pose as nude as you want, after all, your body is yours, like you said and since your father, an Igbo man, is comfortable with it, who are we to think otherwise?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Total Pageviews

Contact us

you can contact us by sending an email to entermixgist@gmail.com and for advert enquiry send us an email entermixgist@gmail.com or call 07062652182

PRESTADS:

About

entermixgist deals with latest entertainment gist,life style,event and campus gist,place your advert with us to reach your target audience we offer Banner Advertisement and text Advertisement for adevert rate and more info contact us at entermixgist@gmail.com