Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

i dont have a son anymore:50cent sends abusive text to his15years old son

 Rapper 50 Cent abused his 16-year-old son – Marquise - in a series of text messages calling him  calling him a ‘sh*t head’, ‘motherf***er’ and ‘f***ing stupid' in a rant reminiscent of Alec Baldwin's infamous 'rude, thoughtless pig' voicemail message to daughter Ireland. The messages, show 50 aka Fiddy – real name Curtis Jackson III - demanding a paternity test from his son.

The expletive rant comes just days after he was arrested on domestic violence and vandalism charges following an alleged row with the mother of another one of his children.
Throughout the stream of messages 50 tells his son to cut all contact with him, telling the youngster to ‘f*** you stop texting me’ and ‘delete my number.’
The argument, was due to Marquise apparently not opening the door to him when he came to visit.

Read his abusive text messages below


50 CENT'S EXPLETIVE LADEN TEXT CONVERSATION TO SON IN FULL
50 Cent: Hey I’m outside the house at the front door.
50 Cent: I came to the front door then lights went off. What’s up?
Marquise: U lying u outside?
Marquise: Lol.
Marquise: Lol u fronting.
50 Cent: I saw you looking out the window good luck in life. Your gonna need it.
Marquise: Lol u fronting hard body now, how u going to see me when I’m in the basement lmao
50 Cent: F*** you
50 Cent: You are your mother child
Marquise: Lol why would u lie about that lol
50 Cent: I need a blood test cause that d*** sucking b***h you call mom was f***ing the hole time
50 Cent: I don’t think your funny at all. I drove out here for nothing.
Marquise: Pops ur trippen now, why u won’t been get one u had 16 years lol, I know u lying bc u didt even call me too go outside
50 Cent: Are you f***ing crazy I don’t have time to play boy. I told you I would come see you. I came motherf***er start turning lights out and looking threw the blinds.
50 Cent: Are you f***ing stupid. You had me drive over there why do you think I needed a address sh*t head. I saw the lights go out then some one playing in the blinds and there no party going on. F*** you to
50 Cent: You your mother and your sister f*** all of yal.
Marquise: I might dumb, come thru then, no need to get upset
Marquise: Stop by and say hello too ur son
50 Cent: What the f*** are you taking about I’m not f***ing with you after this I leave Atlanta in the morning.

source: entertainment.vacancynigerians.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Total Pageviews

Contact us

you can contact us by sending an email to entermixgist@gmail.com and for advert enquiry send us an email entermixgist@gmail.com or call 07062652182

PRESTADS:

About

entermixgist deals with latest entertainment gist,life style,event and campus gist,place your advert with us to reach your target audience we offer Banner Advertisement and text Advertisement for adevert rate and more info contact us at entermixgist@gmail.com