Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

D’Banj Asked Me Out on A Date – Moet Abebe

D’Banj Asked Me Out on A Date – Moet Abebe

Moet Abebe in an interview with Happenings9ja spoke on D’Banj allegedly asking her out amongst other things.
Excerpts from the interview
Tell us about your interview with D’banj?
Moet: D’banj was about to do his show, the one he brought 2 chainz, and I thought that would be the best time to get him for an interview because one thing about him is; sometimes he is out there doing his thing and other times, it seems he fades way, you can’t get a hold of him. So, I thought to myself, D’banj is in Nigeria, he lives in Lekki, the office is in Lekki; this is the perfect time. So, I just called a few people and there you have it.
 Tell us about D’banj’s proposal to you?
Moet: He didn’t propose to me, he just asked me out on a date.  As a TV personality, I try to be different, I don’t want to be like everyone else; I don’t want to ask the same questions.
I think what people should know is, yes, interviews are real and we are talking about real issues but if someone proposes a date, I can’t say No! obviously I would be like “yeah!”,  I’m just doing it for you guys; I mean for the fans. So nothing came out of that interview please, you need to stop saying that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Total Pageviews

Contact us

you can contact us by sending an email to entermixgist@gmail.com and for advert enquiry send us an email entermixgist@gmail.com or call 07062652182

PRESTADS:

About

entermixgist deals with latest entertainment gist,life style,event and campus gist,place your advert with us to reach your target audience we offer Banner Advertisement and text Advertisement for adevert rate and more info contact us at entermixgist@gmail.com